Friday 17 March 2017

REFLECTIONS - 17/03/2017

REFLECTION FOR 17/03/2017

Recently I have completed my compositing project and now my attention is set onto completing this essay for contextual studies, which requires a specific question to then be answered about any chosen theme within the animation and illustration boundaries. I chose to write about comics and specifically the evolution of this industry and how it may progress in the future. So far I have planned a structured format and created a checklist for each section of the essay. I am quite looking forward to collect research and learn more about the history of comic-books as they are subject/product that I have an interest in. At this moment I don't have any other projects or designs to work on while I plan and create this essay, allowing me to concentrate on the quality of this essay and hopefully get a good grade. I would like to complete this essay within a few days, my structured time-plan and to do list will help me stick to this target goal and maintain an organised workflow while producing this essay. 



No comments:

Post a Comment