Wednesday 15 March 2017

REFLECTIONS - 15/03/2017

REFLECTION FOR 15/03/2017

Within my current projects I have just finished making all 3 composites to be submitted, I used both Cinema 4D and After Effects to create all three. My favourite would be the derelict composite that consists of using the 'pyrocluster' effect. I have really enjoyed making these animated scenes and I would like to create more of these within future projects. Since the previous update on this project I have added all the effects within After Effects; which was a struggle at first as I was unaware of the methods adn features of this software but once I got the hang of using some effects I enjoyed the program. I would like to explore this program as well to widen my knowledge of digital software.



Overall I am happy with the outcome of theses 3 composites, If I had more time to spend on these I would fix and alter some minor issues/mistakes but for my first project in compositing I think that I have successfully learned how to build and animate a 3D composite, these designs will be used in my end of year book, I would like to have a section full of 3D designs and animated objects and I think these composites are a strong start to building this collection of 3D final pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment