Monday 7 December 2015

Current Status - Development

Over the weekend, i have made some process in the development or my ideas, especially focusing on the background aspects, designing the individual trees digitally on Illustrator, editing the colours and background. I decided to keep the lifework all white to contrast the black background and create a moonlight effect, or at least that is the idea.




I have been looking at several artists to help get an idea of how different art styles create different types of horror, whether its gore, sinister, or just plain creepy. John Kenn Mortensen inspired me the most where as films such as Digging Up the Marrow. At the moment my main priority is to get my background aspects completed first so i will have a set made to add the scenario afterwards. Once i have completed my background aspects i will spend more time and attention to continue developing my characters.

I believe i have made good progress so far, but maybe i have relaxed a little more than i should, which only means ill have to work just as hard throughout the upcoming holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment