Sunday 3 January 2016

ARTIST RESEARCH - Kozy N Dan


ARTIST RESEARCH

KOZY N DAN





Kozy N Dan is probably one of my favourite artists, his work, style and ideas are great and his artwork has inspired a lot of my previous illustrations. The 3 images I chose as examples are my favourite of his work. The landscape designs have a tone of detail, especially in the linework, which was the main inspiration from my previous and current project. Throughout my ideas my main focus has been detail in the linework and not as much in the colour.


The skull illustration caught my attention because of how bold it was. Big, bright colours and lots of rabbits! But I was more interested in the technique and how the detail was applied. Kozy N Dan has started to become one of my favourites due to him amazing artwork. Throughout this project I have used a lot of his work as reference, some for his attention to detail and others to help understand when there is too much going on in a single design.

No comments:

Post a Comment