Sunday 3 January 2016

ARTIST RESEARCH - Mode 2



ARTIST RESEARCH

MODE 2





I love not only the 3 examples I have chosen but Mode 2 himself, his artwork and graffiti is great, I’m attracted and drawn to his work because of the street art he produces. I chose 3 different illustrations that have different elements or use different techniques, for example; the first image looks to be drawn traditionally with pencil and the background painted, I think there is a little bit of digital editing but I like the use of mixed media. The other 2 have a tone of colour and house style which makes then look professional, personally.

Compared to my work, ideas and designs Mode 2 does interest me as my first idea was to have the illustrations created in graffiti and street art style. So his artwork does inspire my current work.

No comments:

Post a Comment