Monday 11 January 2016

SETTING TARGETS


SETTING TARGETS

ANIMATION PRODUCTION

Throughout this project I have been very calm and at ease, my time keeping management has dramatically improved since the previous projects, but I still have strengths and weaknesses that I need to solve/work out.

STRENGTHS: 

Artwork; the main focus of this project is the assets and completing them in time to be able to place them in Cinema 4D, from the start of the project my focus has been on the detail and quality of my assets.

Research; because of my previous course, the method and way research is produced in this course, I already have knowledge of what to research and what is a waste of time. Usually I go out of the briefs requirements and research independent work because I am confident that I can finish it within my tim plan I tend to have a lot of written work.

WEAKNESSES:

Sketches; out of all the projects, my amount of sketches have been minimal, mainly because I have worked digitally throughout my development. But with the previous project the majority of my work was sketches so I am gradually improving with the amount of drafts and sketches I produce.

Animations; my most important weakness that is improving with each project is my skills with software such as Cinema 4D and After Effects, I always prefer to have assistance with my tutor when producing my animations and hopefully after this project I will feel just as confident with the programs when I'm working individually.


No comments:

Post a Comment