Monday 25 April 2016

TWICE WEEKLY REFLECTIONS - 25/4/16

AIR MAX PROJECT

So far with myAir Max project I have made some significant progress since the last update on my current projects/work. The latest achievements that I have made is starting my 3D model using Cinema 4D, within this project I have taken my idea and developed it thoroughly by experimenting with layout and composition to try and get the best look for my design, as well as trying to use as much 3D space as possible, creating depth and looking into the camera angles to create a less plain and flat image. At this current stage I am experimenting with textures and creating camp's to apply to my typeface and elements that surround the text, using Photoshop to create these textures.

DERWENT DRAWING PROJECT

Lately I haven't spent much time with this project, I have been more interested with the Air Max 3D design therefore for the past week I have achieved very little progress, but what I have completed since my last update is looking at artist research and using their skills, techniques, themes and styles to help influence my ideas and hopefully improve certain elements. I am yet to start my final piece but will very soon, mainly because I was still developing my idea and refining but I am confident enough to start it.

This is the progress I have made since the last update/reflection and I challenge myself to make twice as much progress for the next reflection next week and hopefully I will have much more work to show and evaluate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment