Tuesday 26 April 2016

CHANNEL 4 ANIMATION - CINEMA 4D


Last week's session on the Mac's showed me how to create a very basic animation, this specific one was showing how Channel 4 create their animated 4 for their adverts on TV. Using Cinema 4D, we were showed the production and process of this animation while taking notes, each stage we would then repeat what we were just taught, repeating bit by bit until completion, I think this method is much better than showing the whole production and then being told to redo what was just showed as it would be hard to remember important parts from the beginning. I successfully created this animation and was allowed to add my own twist by choosing a background colour and image to use used within the animation. Once I finished it I suggested if it would be possible to add a camera to follow the movement of the elements when forming the number 4, with my own knowledge I successfully did it without asking for help by my tutor, this gave me a huge confidence booster as I realised I could do more individual stuff on Cinema 4D. I really enjoyed this tutorial/lesson as it helped me with my confidence with the program and it also broadened my horizon with what I can do with Cinema 4D.




No comments:

Post a Comment