Tuesday 10 May 2016

PICTOPLASMA - STREET ART

PICTOPLASMA
STREET ART

On the 3rd May I and a bunch of students went on a trip to Berlin to attend the Pictoplasma Festival, throughout the week I explored the city of Berlin and saw some amazing artwork. Their was so much diversity and meaning with the artwork as they all were different and incredible in their own way. Most of the street art I saw has made me want to experiment with different media, techniques and try to expand my preferred art style.

I tend to work with graffiti in my own time away from college projects but this trip has made me want to include some elements of graffiti and street art within my current projects and future ones. Not only has the artwork inspired me but the colours used in each photograph are so different from each other that they all stand out individually.







No comments:

Post a Comment