Tuesday 10 May 2016

PICTOPLASMA - CHARACTER WALKS

PICTOPLASMA
CHARACTER WALKS

Throughout the week I was in Berlin attending the Pictoplasma Festival there were character walks all across the area, some being a close walk and others being a train journey away. Each day I spend a few hours of my spare time finding these places that show off individual artists and their work, putting stuff on display and selling artwork as well. Each character walk was different in every way, the layout and organisation of the artist's work and their designs were unique and attracted the attention of the public. Some of them didn't appeal to me as much as the others because the art style or the techniques weren't to my liking or I work in a  different way. The ones I enjoyed and admired; I purchased prints of the artwork.












No comments:

Post a Comment