Sunday 15 May 2016

REFLECTION/UPDATE 15/05/16

REFLECTION/UPDATE
15/05/16

Since the last update on my work progress I have completed my PPD task, all of my blog posts are up to date and complete. The air max project is also complete and my final pieces have been mounted on A2 foamboard. The only project that is still unfinished is my Work Based Learning project therefore all of my attention and time is going towards it. Unfortunately I believe I am unable to complete my final piece on time for Monday at 4pm, I will discuss this with my tutor and let him know the reasons why I won't be able to hand in a finished design. Therefore I will have a little ore time to complete my written work and any development that hasn't been finished, I will double check and make sure everything is annotated. I am unfortunate that I won't have a finished final design due to timing and loosing 1 week of valuable time when attending the Pictoplasma Festival. On the brightside I am looking forward to the summer project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment