Friday 13 May 2016

REFLECTION/UPDATE 13/05/16

REFLECTION/UPDATE
13/05/16

Since the last update I have completed/started a significant amount of work within the short time, mainly focusing on my Air Max project; I have completed the requirements for the brief and all work is complete, the only small task left is to print my development, apart from that this project is now complete. Now I can focus my time and attention to my last two projects, the Derwent drawing project and the Work Base Learning. Slowly completing the WBL task day by day, uploading a few posts at a time I am confident I will have the required posts/topics for assessment by the deadline. That leaves the whole weekend to complete my final illustration for my drawing project, this will be my main focus as well as completing some development on the side. I am quite confident with my time management and that all work will be submitted on time. Hopefully within the next update I will have all my work complete including WBL and the development for my Derwent project, just leaving me with the final illustration to work with. I am happy with the progress I have made within the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment