Monday 21 March 2016

CURRENT UPDATE - SKETCHES/IDEAS





 After a week of this project I have designed multiple ideas to then be refined and developed into my final illustration, all of these ideas are based around multiple themes that has changed throughout the development of these ideas. USing the process of elimination I have narrowed my design down to one idea that I believe is the strongest and what I personally think will be the most fun to illustrate.

I have tried to use a range of styles, from abstract, realistic and comic art to broaden my horizon and create multiple designs all of which have their individual elements. The themes that i have covered are 'Samurai, Anatomy and Lycanthropy', all of which are related to both the brief and the illustrations

To develop my chosen illustration which is the last image, the human skeleton adn the side view of a wolf, I will experiment with multiple media that are within the briefs requirements adn try using charcoal and coloured pencils.


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment