Monday 28 March 2016

PERSONAL RESEARCH/REFERENCE - MORTAL KOMBAT X

INITIAL RESEARCH/REFERENCE
MORTAL KOMBAT X




Lately, my idea has been going through constant changes and adjustments and I have created a rough Photoshop design of what the final outcome may look like; a big part of the illustration is the gore between the two sides of the face and surrounding the skull. therefore I decided to use one of my favourite games as reference, the many ways to see inside of a body and how they look from multiple angles is a great use to this design. Simply playing and looking at the animations of the anatomy being shown brutally and being dismembered created a excellent visualisation of my finished design and how to illustrate the gore elements. I prefer using this source as reference and inspiration compared to a stock image from the Internet.   

No comments:

Post a Comment