Monday 3 April 2017

REFLECTIONS - 03/04/2017

REFLECTION FOR 03/04/2017

I have just started to piece together I design within Cinema 4D of a environment based on the colours, materials and shapes of a Nike trainers, advertising for the upcoming Air Max Day. I sketched out a design after creating a moodboard based on the posters that Nike show on their website of the different types of trainers; I decided to base my environment off my own Nike trainers that I will be replicating. After I sketched out the design and layout I drew each individual shape within Illustrator using a pen tool then saving the design as a illustrator 8 file as that is only compatible with Cinema 4D.

Once the path was placed into Cinema I extruded the shape to create a 3D object which I then placed within my camera frame and started to layer this environment, starting with the back layers and adding more and more to the mid and foreground. At this point I have placed some of the elements and will continue with the development of this design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment