Thursday 13 April 2017

REFLECTIONS - 13/04/2017

REFLECTION FOR 13/04/2017


I have recently just finished my 3D composite environment for Air Max Day, since the last update on this design I have used a series of materials from the content browser and edited their properties to try and match the appearance and colour to the materials of the chosen trainer, as well as creating my own materials from scratch. I then placed the lighting within the environment to cast shadows across the individual objects, after several attempts of rendering and comparing the lighting after moving the position I finally have a great contrast of both light reflection adn shadows. I am really happy with the appearance of this design and I really enjoy creating theses environments. Depending on the success of my next WBL project I may create a series of environments like this design and submit them to the Adobe Awards.

This is the final design, which will be submitted and placed in my book but for the submission of the WBL project I will include animated elements within Cinema 4D and After Effects; using a green screen to capture the recording then editing this elements into the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment