Wednesday 5 April 2017

REFLECTIONS - 05/04/2017

REFLECTION FOR 05/04/2017

I am currently working on my comic strip, at this point the design is about half way done and I have several illustrations left to design, 2 of which are the largest and most detailed. I hope I can finish this within the next 2 weeks as the design will be used within my book which I need to start soon. At this stage I have started to piece together the individual elements and placed them onto the comic panel layout within Photoshop, alongside the main illustration I am also creating the custom typefaces to be added and place the speech bubbles within some panels.
I am really happy with the appearance of this series of illustrations and I am looking forward to see the finished product, I need to work on the background designs and what to place behind the illustrations as some of the illustrations have a large amount of white space which I have then placed radial lines to defuse the amount of white shown. Overall I am happy with the progress I have made so far and looking forward to complete this illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment