Wednesday 19 April 2017

SWOT ANALYSIS FOR DIGITAL SKILLS APPLICATION

SWOT ANALYSIS - DIGITAL SKILLS APPLICATION


STRENGTHS:
  • Having freedom with my theme/idea
  • Using digital software like Illustrator, Photoshop and Cinema 4D
  • Colouring techniques used within the programs
  •  Time management and organisation of my schedule
  • Documenting process
  • Number of individual illustrations created
WEAKNESSES:
  • Adapting to a different art style
  • Being satisfied with the appearance of my final illustrations
  • Visualising my idea at the beginning of the project
  • Balance time spent on each illustration 
OPPORTUNITIES:
  • Sharing design across social media
  • Enter designs into exhibitions and competitions 
  • Communicate with smaller companies and artists, contribute in a collaboration 
THREATS:
  • Make sure timetable are updated so you don't fall behind schedule
  • Organise your work flow
  • Ask peers and tutors for critics and opinions
  • Marks for the project were disappointing
  • I wasn't happy with my received grade, I felt like it was misleading and the reasoning was very unfair

No comments:

Post a Comment