Wednesday 19 April 2017

REFLECTIONS - 19/04/2017

REFLECTION FOR 19/04/2017

I am currently working on my PPD module and planning my idea for my next Work Based Learning brief, which is to create a series of characters within a page, these designs will be very simplistic and minimal for several reasons, to maintain and keep an effective time flow and management while I work with PPD alongside this project there I won't have to spend as much time in the project and I can divide my time equally also I would like to experiment with another art style and within the WBL project, show as many different styles, methods and production methods. So car I have my comic strip and my 3D environment for Air Max Day. I would like my theme to be based around mechs(mecha) and essentially to create a page full of robotic characters with a slight cartoon-like appearance. I will keep the shapes and colour to a minimal so I can use the designs for vinyl cut that can also be submitted for the project as well as be used with my final show. I have also recently used a character illustration from my comic strip and had that design cut out in vinyl, I haven't had time to transfer the design onto wood so I created a Photoshop version to use until the main design is complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment